Favorite Song: Amazing Grace A Capella

I love the hymn Amazing Grace. John Newton was a former slave trader who had his life turned
Photo by Olivia Snow on Unsplash
around by God. He experienced God's grace and then wrote a song about that grace. This is on my list of top 5 favorite hymns.
Anyway, a friend passed this arrangement on and it is absolutely beautiful.
Amazing Grace (A Capella)
by Peter Hollens and Home Free




Like I already said, I love this hymn, and this is by far my favorite arrangement of this song. Have
Photo by David Beale on Unsplash
you ever had something make you feel so happy that you wanted to cry? That's what I felt like when I first heard this song. I had a lump in my throat by the third verse. :) I can't tell you how many times I've watched this video over the last few weeks.
Photo by Ben White on Unsplash






Bible verse for this song...
"For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast." -Ephesians 2:8-9



Comments