Favorite Song: Blessings

Photo by Matheus Ferrero on Unsplash
Hello Friends (and Family)!

I've been listening to a lot of music this semester. This week I'm going to share one favorite song each day with you.

Today, I'm sharing
Blessings 
by Laura Story




I've listened to this song over and over...and over. I love the words to this song. And I'm bummed that this video does not have the lyrics...so here is a link to the lyrics.

Photo by Milada Vigerova on Unsplash
Photo by Axel Antas-Bergkvist on Unsplash

I like the encouragement to trust God no matter what. And I also like the truth that God works in and through the hard things in our lives, and that these hard things are actually part of his plan.

Bible verse to go with this song:
"Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing." --James 1:2-4

Comments