Puppy Party!


My friend's dog had puppies last week, and my small group went to go see them. I took like 86 pictures...don't worry, I won't post them all!

Here is proud Mama Winnie. Way to go! Eleven puppies!

The puppies were absolutely adorable.
 This is Abed. He was the fourth puppy. 

Here is Eleven. Yup, that's her name. She was also puppy eleven.

Meet Kiki. Isn't he so cute??


My friend with the puppy named Gus Gus.

Abed again. 



Look! We lulled him to sleep! 

That's me with Troy. 

Keep Scrolling...There's lots more pictures!

Puppy Party!! 

That's Eleven with her tongue out!

This is Kevin. She's actually a girl. 

The one in the front is Sunny. Kevin is in the back


This is Sunny. Sound asleep. 

This is Darling. This is also one of my favorite photos.

This little guy is Dug.  

The puppies can't walk at this point. When they want to move, they kind of wiggle across the floor. I think that is what Dug is doing in the picture above. 


One of my friends with Kevin and Dug.

This is Boo.



Dog pile! This is Kevin, Kiki, Dug, Troy, and Sunny.

This is Troy. 

Last but not least, This is Blue. 

And you can't forget the picture of the puppy owner!!


In case you didn't catch it, their names are Kevin, Kiki, Blue, Abed, Sunny, Darling, Troy, Boo, Gus Gus, Dug, and Eleven. They are so small and soft! We were there for an hour and a half, I think, but we wanted to be there forever. :)
One more before you go...

Comments