Snapshots from 2017


Started teaching Jellybean Piano Lessons 

Our first trip to the beach for the year...in March!

"Green Day" Party with Dr. Suess, Fish bowl craft, food... 
...and slime!



Our friend's goats had babies!

Summer Camp 


4th of July trip to the beach

I got my camera!!!


Concert with Mom!

Another Summer Camp


Saw the eclipse


Got my permit in August 


Another beach trip...for FireAnt's birthday



Small Group Event- painting!



Let's get this college selection thing started....off to my first weekend visit!
Puppies!

Medieval Times with the Family
Thanksgiving 

Took (and survived) a college Biology class. 

Went to see wonder after Thanksgiving 

Decorating for Christmas

Christmas concert at the local Christian University

These are the awesome kids who played the nativity characters in the
Christmas musical I directed at church this year.

Some of my small group

Merry Christmas! 

Comments

Post a Comment