Some Photos and Bible Verses for Your Enjoyment

"For the earth will be filled 
with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD
as the waters cover the sea." 
-Habakkuk 2:14


"When I look at your heavens, the works of your fingers, 
the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, 
what is man that you are mindful of him,
and the son of man that you care for him?"
-Psalm 8:3-4

"I lift my eyes to the hills. 
From where does my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
who made heaven and earth." 
-Psalm 121:1-2

"And they were filled with great fear and said to one another, 'Who then is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him?'" 
-Mark 4:41

"O LORD, how manifold are your works!
In wisdom have you made them all;
the earth is full of your creatures."
-Psalm 104:24

All these pictures are originals by Silent Storm. Bible verses taken from the English Standard Version (ESV). 

Comments