Celebrating the Start of Summer

Hey Everyone!
I know I've been silent on the blog for a while, but I promise I haven't died. :)

A couple of weeks ago, I graduated high school, and I'm working on a post to share a few photos and my plans for next semester...if anyone is interested in hearing about that. If you aren't interested, you can most certainly ignore my next post and I won't be offended at all. :)

Well, today I want to share a series of photos that I took with a friend while we explored a beach community on Friday. Fun times, beach views, and good friends make the start of summer memorable. Hope you enjoy!

The beach!!!!

The view over main street

Beautiful flowers :)

America the Beautiful

This gorgeous city hall was just begging
to be photographed!

Not all gorgeous though...sometimes the carvings are just
strange!

Ta-da!

Old books...I love them!

Take a picture in the corner...
because why not?

Pretty little side street

More flowers...

...I might be slightly obsessed with flowers...

And, of course, the sunset. :)

Comments

  1. Beautiful pictures! What beach was this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Ventura! It was a bummer that it was cloudy, but at the same time, sometimes the clouds add character to the photos.

      Delete

Post a Comment