Things to do while stuck at home

Hey all!
I'm sure many of you are in the same boat as me...stuck at home, not able to go to school, church, a friend's house...just at home, going crazy stuck inside these four walls.

Well, I wanted to share a short list of things I've been doing over the past days to keep busy, and hopefully avoid insanity. Feel free to share other ideas in the comments below!

Things to do while stuck at home

1. Spend time in God's word. Dedicate some of those extra hours in your week to reading his word and prayer!

2. Go to the park. We did this as a family on Sunday, and it was fun to play volleyball, frisbee, and be together as a family.

3. Watch a movie. My "to-watch" movie list includes "American Gospel," "1917," "Unplanned," and "I still believe."

4. Play/practice/learn an instrument. I've begun to work on a Debussy piece on the piano, and I'm working on my ukelele chords!

5. Play games. Board games, card games, its all a fun way to spend time with the family and not go insane!

6. Clean/organize something. My bedroom has never been in better condition.

7. Bake something! My sister made these AMAZING gluten-free banana-chocolate chip muffins. Yum!

8. Go for a walk. Get your body moving!

9. Play frisbee. I did this last night with my brother on the street. Just don't hit any cars...

10. Read! I've finished two books so far, and I'm looking to start another one by the end of this week.

11. Do a craft project. I'm in the middle of a cross stich, and next is a small summer quilt.

12. Facetime a friend. I've done it four times so far this week. It's a great way to keep connected during this time.

13. Get ahead on your school work! I haven't done this yet, but plan to over spring break.

14. Listen to a podcast/audio book. This pairs well with doing a craft or cleaning or baking.

15. Dress up in a different theme every day. This isn't something I have been doing, but it is something my sisters have done every day since we have all been home together. It's super fun for them!

Well, there you have it. Fifteen ideas of things to do while stuck at home to keep your sanity. Have a wonderful day!

Comments