I'M SO HAPPY!!!! I INVENTED MY OWN CHICKEN RECIPE!!!
Sorry about the serving size being small....I only made it for one person! :)
Sweet and Savory ChickenServings: 1
Cook Time: 45-50 minutes
Oven Temp: 400
4 TBSP Apple Cider Vinegar
2 TBSP olive oil
1 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1-1/2 tsp curry powder
1 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp thyme
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 TBSP parsley
2 TBSP honey
1 chicken leg quarter ( it is a thigh and a drumstick together) with the skin peeled/cut off.
1. Put the chicken in a large plastic bag
2. Put all the other ingredients in the bag
3. Close the bag and shake gently to mix
4. Place in a pan in the fridge for several hours. The longer you leave it in the fridge, the more flavor will seep in.
5. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
6. Remove the chicken from the bag and put in a glass baking pan. Put in the oven for 45-50 minutes, or until the juices run clear.
Rice, beans, veggies, and fruit salad
Let me know if you have any questions.